General Terms and Conditions of using Traffic-Fans.Pro self-serve platform
- By placing an order on Traffic-Fans.Pro, you (the Advertiser) confirm that you’ve read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Traffic-Fans.Pro (TFPro) provides you with a self-serve website traffic platform that you can use to direct website traffic to the URL of your choice
- The Advertiser controls their personal account registered at panel.traffic-fans.pro and ensures a positive balance on the personal account in an amount sufficient for pre-payment for the Services of TFPro. The currency of the personal account is USD.
- TFPro grants you access to multiple services that consist of access to advertising agencies and advertising space for placing advertisements on online resources owned by TFPro’s partners on third-party online resources.
- You can control multiple aspects of the traffic you receive using the campaign settings that vary depending on the type of traffic you use.
- The advertiser has access to the TFPro Quick Start Guide that describes the campaign set-up for each individual traffic type.
- The advertiser is responsible for all settings of the traffic campaign they activate. TFPro will not be held responsible for any overspending issues caused by the incorrect use of the available settings.
- The “asap” budget setting within a campaign can be used for the maximum delivery speed and can cause serious overspending issues if used incorrectly. Unless this is specifically what you need and you understand how to use it, please use the “even” budget setting. If in doubt – contact us.
- TFPro doesn’t guarantee any actions performed on a website. We deliver visitors to the URL of your choice, based on the selected settings, not a specified action on a website.
- We don’t take responsibility for the use of the traffic delivered to the target URL. The advertiser is responsible for checking if the ad network they work with (if any) allows paid traffic (for example in case of ad arbitrage).
- TFPro is a Real-Time-Bidding (RTB) platform and the price per visitor is subject to change at any time without notice. It may fluctuate based on the popularity of the particular traffic type, country etc. The payment/refund policy stays in effect in the case of such variations.
- Service delivery is measured by the reporting tool available from within the advertiser’s TFPro account. We advise using additional trackers (such as zeep.ly or bit.ly) for additional, more in-depth tracking.
- By using our services you authorise Traffic-Fans.Pro and its partners to send traffic to the URL specified in the traffic campaign you create within your TFPro account.
- By using our service you agree to not hold us responsible nor liable for any account loss on any network, ad network, Adsense or another website. By using any of our services you assume any risks your website, social and other accounts may face. You assume full responsibility for not only the loss of any accounts but for any loss of income that may result from using our services. We assume no liability for loss of income or assets.
- We do not provide traffic to sites with any type of illegal content, content promoting hate, violence, racial intolerance, any form of discrimination, child and/or family abuse, illegal pornography, terrorism, war, or the financial exploitation of a crime, tech support, pharmacies of any kind, phishing URLs, trojans, adware, malware, forced downloads etc. We reserve the right to refuse service if we deem it necessary or if our partners refuse it for any reason.
- Each order requires manual verification before its publication. The verification usually takes up to a few minutes but may take up to a few hours in some cases.
- You can request a refund of your available TFPro account balance at any time
- If we discover viruses, trojans, downloaders, tricky codes or other content specifically aimed at causing harm to visitors of the published URL, we may cancel your account without a refund.
- You can request a refund once all of your current TFPro traffic campaigns are delivered and/or stopped.
- We honour every refund request for a positive account balance. If you choose to file a dispute with your payment processor instead, you will owe all fees and related expenses to that chargeback and it may result in no refund at all. Please contact us instead so that we can assist you directly.
- Payments made using cryptocurrency are non-refundable.
- You agree that you will not file a chargeback or a dispute against us for any reason once your account balance is depleted. If you do file a chargeback or a dispute against us after your account balance is depleted, we reserve the right to terminate any and all of your active campaigns and cancel your advertiser account.
Partida Ecles Baixos 6
03740 Gata de Gorgos